Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2023-06-30 Origin: Site
Technical Features of FBD Dryer in Telang Machinery Company
The vibrating fluidized bed drying equipment from Telang company is a new type of fluid efficient drying equipment suitable for drying granular and powdered materials. It has the advantages of convenient operation, energy conservation, and environmental protection.
Working principle: The vibrating fluidized bed dryer enters the machine from the self feeding of materials. Under the action of vibration force, the material is thrown along the horizontal fluidized bed and continuously moves forward. After the hot air exchanges heat with the wet material through the fluidized bed, the wet air is discharged after dust removal through the cyclone separator.
Suitable for drying, cooling and other operations of powdered and granular materials in industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food, dehydrated vegetables, grains, minerals, etc.
Scope of application: The vibrating fluidized bed dryer is suitable for drying, cooling, and dehumidification of various particle crystals and powder mixtures.
1) Pharmaceutical and chemical industry: various particles, boric acid, borax, phenolic additives, etc;
2) Food and building materials industry: distiller's grains, monosodium glutamate, sugar, salt, granular chicken essence, slag, bean paste seeds, etc.
1) The object is evenly heated, with sufficient heat exchange and high drying intensity
2) The vibration source is driven by a vibration motor, with balanced operation and convenient maintenance
3) The flow pattern is uniform, without dead seams or blowing through phenomena, and products that are uniformly dry, cooled, and humidified can be obtained.
4) Good adjustability, wide adaptability, and stepless adjustment of material layer thickness, movement speed, and full amplitude changes inside the machine
5) The surface damage of the material is small and can be used for drying fragile materials. The irregular particles of the material do not affect the working effect
6) Adopting a fully enclosed structure, effectively preventing cross infection between materials and external air, and cleaning the working environment
Workflow: Materials enter the machine from the feeding port. Under the action of vibration force, the material moves forward horizontally. After the hot air exchanges heat with the wet material through the fluidized bed, the wet air is discharged through the cyclone separator (or pulse bag filter), and the dry material is discharged through the outlet, and then collected for packaging.